Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Newsworthy

It's been a long break, but well worth it to recharge the batteries. Thanks to the dozen or so readers of this blog for putting up with the wait.

Actually, I hadn't planned on starting it up again today. I had said that I would write again when I had something I wanted to publish in this space. Since I haven't (yet) seen it anywhere else, I thought that this certainly qualified.

In case you're wondering what I just linked to, I'll give you the teaser of teasers:

After a few seconds, the ground stopped moving, and after they had recovered from their shock, Ayalew and his colleagues realized they had just witnessed history. For the first time ever, human beings were able to witness the first stages in the birth of an ocean.
(From Spiegel Online.)

No comments: